OCME launches the ALPHA range: high quality for better value!
To keep ensuring the best offer in terms of innovation and products development, OCME has launched a new high quality serie on the market: the ALPHA range.
Composed of the Pegasus Alpha (palletizing robot) and the Vega Alpha (Shrinkwrapping machine, from 40 cycles up to 65 cycles per minute – film only), OCME best-selling products.
Federico Sartori, OCME Business Unit Machines Manager, introduces us these new OCME solutions:
In which context did OCME give birth to this new range?
“OCME always listens to the market and customer’s needs in order to propose increasingly competitive solutions, with faster deliveries while keeping an high quality guarantee. This new machinery’s array has been precisely projected to fulfill those needs of the world’s market.
What does Pegasus Alpha solution includes?
Pegasus Alpha is available on the market in six different configurations standardized with optional features.This machine is suitable for the Food, Tissue, Home Care, Personal Care and Petrochemicals sectors. In fact, the main feature of the Pegasus Alpha is versatility, it is able to palletize all products that can be transported on rollers conveyors. Its productivity varies from 10 cases per minute to 30 cases per minute, up to 20 cases per minute for the palletizing islands with a single infeed and up to 40 cases per minute with a double infeed. As with all OCME products, even Pegasus Alpha has been projected ith the highest safety and quality OCME excellency standards, to guarantee efficiency, and a long-lasting product cycle.
What about the shrink wrapping machine Vega Alpha?
OCME shrink wrapping machines are among OCME best sellers, Vega Alpha retains the main advantages of the Ocme’s technology. Available in 4 standard configurations that allow the usage of thin films and provided with an oven that allows a good quality retraction of the packaging product.
Vega Alpha will have a productivity ranging from 40 cycles per minute up to 65 cycles per minute with a enduring guarantee much more than competing solutions. As well as Pegasus Alpha solution, the shrink-wrapping Vega Alpha also offers optional features and It’s also possible to equip the machine with an energy saving’s kit, for customers sensitive to sustainability.
What are the innovations of Alpha Series?
One of Alpha’s series innovation is the short lead time for installation on-site and start up. This ensures that the higher quality OCME products are delivered quickly, and with competitive prices. Efficient technology should not only express high performances, but above all it should make available all the production’s potential for which it is designed, in order to guarantee the maximum efficiency.
Today, much more than in the past, it must do so by optimizing costs and resources; the Alpha range is the perfect solution to meet those needs.”
To discover all the advantages of the Alpha solutions, come and visit our experts on one of our upcoming events:
– AUSPACK, in Melbourne – Australia from the 24th to the 27th of March
– Propak Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam from the 31st March to 2nd of April
– Iranfood in Tehran from the 26th to the 29th of May
– Propak Asia in Bangkok from the 17th June to the 20th of June
– Fispal Tecnologia in San Paolo, Brazil, from the 23rd to the 26th of June
– Allpack in Giakarta from the 30th September to the 3rd of October
– Japan Pack in Tokyo from the 13th to the 16th of October
– O’zbek in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, from the 20th to the 22nd of October
– Gulfood from 31st to the 2nd Novembre
– CBST in Shangai, from the 4th to the 6th of November
– Kazupack in Almaty, Kazakistan, from the 4th to the 6th of November
– AndinaPack in Bogota, Colombia, from the 10th to the 12nd of November
– And BrauBeviale in Noremberg, Germany from the 10th to the 12nd of November
Request an appointment with our sales staff to discover the best OCME solutions for your needs!