The Group’s approach to occupational safety is a foundational theme for the company, and the high number of plants sold throughout the world in relationship with a practically inexistent history of accidents on the job is the most evident proof of this philosophy.
The complexity of industrial systems requires increasingly attentive consideration of the theme of safety. Preventing accidents on the job is not a calculation based on a single machine but an outcome of the management logic adopted throughout the production process.
And in addition to the normal risk factor, unpleasant unexpected events can arise from deficiencies at the operating phase, lack of clarity in procedures, negligence by operators or human errors. Without forgetting that year after year, international norms and directives to regulate the issue abound.
For this reason, A.Celli offers its customers the complete solution for plant modification, repair, verification and/or compliance.
About the service offered
– Analyses surveys and assessment of customer demands
– Engineering study on components sizing and on plant design with reference to binding norms in the country in question.
– Project management, document handling and issuing of certifications.
– Installation, commissioning and start-up
– Software modification and updating of electrical and pneumatic diagrams.
– Review of manuals and layout of new safety devices.
– 24/7 technical support hotline
– 12-month warranty from the date of completion of the modifications.
The best choice to manage the adaptation and compliance of industrial machinery or plants.