Undisputed Steel Yankee market leadership
With over 250 TT SYD sold, Toscotec is the undisputed market leader of Steel Yankee Dryers holding a large majority of the global market share.
- Toscotec’s TT SYD was the first Yankee dryer made of steel to start up in a tissue mill in 2000.
- TT SYD is present in more than 45 countries across 5 continents, and in Europe alone it has close to 95% of the market share.
- Toscotec holds the record for the longest and largest experience of design, manufacture, and service of steel Yankees in the tissue industry.
- TT SYD embraces a whole breadth of applications: conventional tissue, TAD, MG paper, and tobacco.
- Toscotec manufactured a 22 ft. diameter TT SYD – the largest diameter of grooved Steel Yankee Dryers in the world – and it has the capability to produce up to 26 ft. diameter.
- Building on 20+ years of monitoring and servicing steel Yankees that operate in the most diverse conditions across the globe, Toscotec has made strides in product development engineering 3 successive design generations of its TT SYD.