A recent example is remotely managing the start-up of a new production line in Ukraine. Just months before the start of the war, JCS KOCHAVINSKA PAPER FACTORY decided to invest in its fourth MAFLEX converting line.
This time, it was a complete consumer line with all the latest technical innovations.
The line consists of:
- GAIA 100, core maker able to run up to 140m/min, with on-board flying splice for cardboard reels and fast changeover of the core diameter.
- 3 Unwinders UT250 (for reels up to Ø2500mm) with predisposition for Flying Splice.
- HERACLE embosser/laminator (600m/min)
with AUTOMATIC ROLL CHANGE feature, a tool-free changeover of the upper steel roll completely from the Operator Panel. This is done in less than 3 minutes without breaking the upper web. The simplicity of the upper steel roll storage offers an endless possibility of embossing rolls. JCS KOCHAVINSKA PAPER FACTORY chose 3 upper steel rolls (1 for Kitchen Towel DESL and 2 for Toilet Rolls, DECO).
- Consumer HERMES rewinder, with servo-controlled axes, can quickly adjust parameters to create perfect winding control. All the parameters can be saved on recipes and can be easily recalled with an automatic setting of the machine (including core size modification). HERMES Rewinder can run 600m/min, up to 40 logs/min.
- IVI Tail Sealer, with latest Seal-up technology, able to run up to 40 logs/min.
- LA200 Log Accumulator, storing logs with max diameter up to 200mm.
- HESPERIA 4c, a 4 channel Log Saw with Automatic Universal Clamps, able to cut diameters from 90mm to 200mm. Maximum arm speed is 240 rotations per minute.