People are the key to Indexa’s success. In fact, Indexa’s team is known throughout the world for being able to perform short and long-term projects in a timely and cost-effective manner, without sacrificing quality, safety or expertise.
Flexibility, coordination and problem solving are further strengths that enable the achievement of customer’s expectations.
These are some of the reasons why, over the past 35 years, Indexa has become one of the international leading companies in the Paper Sector erections.
A special focus is given to Converting and Revamping of paper and tissue machines as these represent an important area for the Indexa’s business, in particular:
- Turn key installation of new converting machines and production lines.
- Turn key Transfer of converting lines both on the same site both site to site.
- Upgrade and maintenance of converting production lines.
As partner of paper machine constructors and paper mills, Indexa carries out several activities from engineering to turn-key plant and in particular:
- Base and detailed engineering for new facilities.
- Revamping and components remanufacturing for existing facilities.
- Disassembly (marking, packaging and documentation) of mechanical, electro-instrumental and piping plants.
- Erection (engineering, installation and assembly) of mechanical, electro-instrumental and piping plants.
- Fabrication and metal structures.
- Mechanical, electrical and piping supervision.
- Surveys and alignments.